1. Listed in the Worlds Top 2% Scientists in the study carried out by Prof. John Loannidis at Stanford University, USA (https://elsevier.digitalcommonsdata.com/datasets/btchxktzyw/4), October, 2022.
2. DAAD scholarship at Free University of Berlin, Germany, for a period of two months (July-September, 2022), under Bilateral Exchange of Academics, 2022, May, 2022. (Invited by Prof. Radoslaw Martin Cichy and awarded by DAAD German Academic Exchange Service).
3. Best paper award, XXIV International Conference on Digital Signal Processing and Its Applications (DSPA 2022), 30 March-01 April, 2022, Moscow Russia.
4. Ranked #22 in India among Top Scientists for 2022 in the field of Computer Science by Research.com website, 01 March, 2022.
5. Certificate of appreciation from 4th International Conference on Engineering Science and Technology (ICEST 2022) for sharing valuable knowledge as Keynote Speaker during ICEST 2022, 16-17 February, 2022 at Luxor, Egypt.
6. Certificate of appreciation form Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, India for outstanding contribution for delivering a keynote talk during 7th IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems (iSES-2021), 18-22 December, 2021.
7. Listed in the worlds top 2% scientists in the study carried out by J. Bass and others at Elsevier BV and Stanford University (https://elsevier.digitalcommonsdata.com/datasets/btchxktzyw/3), October, 2021.
8. IETE - Prof SVC Aiya Memorial Award, September, 2021.
9. Certificate of appreciation form Oriental Institute of Science & Technology, Bhopal for serving a speaker in One Week FDP on Machine Learning: Techniques, Applications & Challenges organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Oriental Institute of Science & Technology Bhopal, India, 03-07 August, 2021.
10. Certificate of appreciation form IEEE Signal Processing Society, Gujarat Chapter for delivering a keynote talk during an International e-Conference on Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing (e-ISSP 2020) organized by Electronics & Communication Engineering Department of GH Patel College of Engineering & Technology, Vallabh Vidyanagar, India, 28-30 December, 2020.
11. Certificate of appreciation from NIT Silchar for the time and efforts as a valued International Advisory Committee Member in IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communication Technologies and Signal Processing (IEEE ACTS-2020), 04-06 December, 2020.
12. 2020 Premium Award for Best Paper in IET Science, Measurement & Technology journal, December, 2020.
13. Listed in the worlds top 2% scientists in the study carried out by Prof. John Loannidis and others at Stanford University, USA (https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3000918), October, 2020.
15. Certificate of appreciation from the Faculty of Information & Communication Technology, University of Malta, Valletta, Malta for imparting valuable insights and inspiration for the teachers, students and researchers during the 2020 4th International Conference on Advances in Computing and Data Sciences (ICACDS-2020) during 24-25 April, 2020.
16. Appreciation certificate from the Chairman, IEEE Kharagpur Section, IIT Kharagpur for making a presentation under IEEE Lecture Series at IEEE Kharagpur Section, 27 January, 2020.
17. 2019 Premium Award for Best Paper in IET Science, Measurement & Technology journal, November, 2019.
18. Appreciation certificate from the IEEE BITS Pilani K.K. Birla Goa Campus, Goa, India for sharing expertise and experience at LUMINI 2019, 15 September, 2019.
19. Appreciation certificate from the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Lakshmi Narayan College of Technology, Indore, India for delivering keynote talk in National Conference on Emerging Trends and Research in Electronics & Communication Engineering-2018, 26-27 November, 2018.
20. Visiting Professor at School of Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Taylorˊs University, Subang Jaya, Malaysia, from December, 2018 to November, 2019.
21. Top social media article in the list of 2017 articles (Knowledge-Based Systems Journal).
22. Best research paper award, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Indore, India, 2016.
23. Selection of research paper as featured paper, Entropy Journal, 2015.
24. Inclusion of research paper in best research papers of year 2014, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine Journal (Elsevier), 2015.
25. Certificate of outstanding contribution in reviewing, September, 2014, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control Journal (Elsevier), June 2015.
26. Excellent grade, Department of Science and Technology (DST) Expert Committee in the review of the DST sponsored project, May, 2014.
27. Best research paper award, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Indore, India, 2015.
28. Visiting Scholar at Ulster University, Northern Ireland, UK, 2014. (Invited by Prof. Girijesh Prasad).
29. Best paper award, International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, Daejeon, South Korea, 2012.
30. Inclusion in Marquis Who's Who Publications for the year 2012.
31. Achievement award, 5th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-11), December, 2011.
32. Cash award for the paper published in Digital Signal Processing (Journal of Elsevier Science), from Dean Resources Planning and Generation, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, India, 2007.
33. Appreciation certificate from the Head of Department, Information Technology, Government Engineering College Raipur, India for excellent services in Workshop on Scientific and Engineering Applications of Matlab, 2005.
34. Appreciation certificate from the Head of Department, Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, India, for excellent services in short term course on Application of Matlab in Engineering, 2006.
35. Post-doctoral fellowship at Charles Delaunay Institute, University of Technology of Troyes, Troyes, France, for a period of one year (2007-2008). (Awarded by Champagne-Ardenne Regional Council, France).