1. Post-doctoral fellowship at Charles Delaunay Institute, University of Technology of Troyes, Troyes, France, for a period of one year (2007-2008). (Awarded by Champagne-Ardenne Regional Council, France).
2. Appreciation certificate from the Head of Department, Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, India, for excellent services in short term course on Application of Matlab in Engineering, 2006.
3. Appreciation certificate from the Head of Department, Information Technology, Government Engineering College Raipur, India for excellent services in Workshop on Scientific and Engineering Applications of Matlab, 2005.
4. A certificate, National Cadet Corps (NCC), 1994.
5. Cash award for the paper published in Digital Signal Processing (Journal of Elsevier Science), from Dean Resources Planning and Generation, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, India, 2007.
6. Travel grant, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) for attending the IEEE DSP workshop, 2006.
7. Travel grant, Centre for Cooperation in Science and Technology among Developing Societies (CSTDS) for attending the EUSIPCO conference, 2008.
8. Travel grant, Department of Science and Technology (DST) for attending the EUSIPCO conference, 2008.
9. Travel grant, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) for attending the IEEE ISSPA Conference, 2010.
10. Achievement award, 5th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-11), December, 2011.
11. Inclusion in Marquis Who's Who Publications for the year 2012.
12. Best paper award, International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, Daejeon, South Korea, 2012.
13. Visiting Scholar at Ulster University, Northern Ireland, UK, 2014. (Invited by Prof. Girijesh Prasad).
14. Best research paper award, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Indore, India, 2015.
15. Excellent grade, Department of Science and Technology (DST) Expert Committee in the review of the DST sponsored project, May, 2014.
16. Travel grant, Department of Science and Technology (DST) for attending the IEEE Signal Processing and Signal Processing Education workshop, 2015.
17. Certificate of outstanding contribution in reviewing, September, 2014, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control Journal (Elsevier), June, 2015.
18. Inclusion of research paper in best research papers of year 2014, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine Journal (Elsevier), 2015.
19. Selection of research paper as featured paper, Entropy Journal, 2015.
20. Best research paper award, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Indore, India, 2016.
21. Top social media article in the list of 2017 articles (Knowledge-Based Systems Journal).
22. Conference grant, CSIR for International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Signal Processing (MISP 2017), 22-24 December, 2017, IIT Indore.
23. Conference grant, DST for International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Signal Processing (MISP 2017), 22-24 December, 2017, IIT Indore.
24. Visiting Professor at School of Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Taylorˊs University, Subang Jaya, Malaysia, from December, 2018 to November, 2019.
25. Appreciation certificate from the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Lakshmi Narayan College of Technology, Indore, India for delivering keynote talk in National Conference on Emerging Trends and Research in Electronics & Communication Engineering-2018, 26-27 November, 2018.
26. Appreciation certificate from the IEEE BITS Pilani K.K. Birla Goa Campus, Goa, India for sharing expertise and experience at LUMINI 2019, 15th September, 2019.
27. 2019 Premium Award for Best Paper in IET Science, Measurement & Technology journal, November 2019.
28. Appreciation certificate from the Chairman, IEEE Kharagpur Section, IIT Kharagpur for making a presentation under IEEE Lecture Series at IEEE Kharagpur Section, 27 January, 2020.
29. Certificate of appreciation from the Faculty of Information & Communication Technology, University of Malta, Valletta, Malta for imparting valuable insights and inspiration for the teachers, students and researchers during the 2020 4th International Conference on Advances in Computing and Data Sciences (ICACDS-2020) during April 24-25, 2020.
30. Inclusion in the list of top scientists in the area of Computer Science and Electronics at the Guide2Research (http://www.guide2research.com/scientists/IN), April 2020.
31. Listed in the world s top 2% scientists in the study carried out by Prof. John Loannidis and others at Stanford University, USA ((https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3000918), October, 2020.
32. 2020 Premium Award for Best Paper in IET Science, Measurement & Technology journal, December 2020.
33. Certificate of appreciation from NIT Silchar for the time and efforts as a valued International Advisory Committee Member in IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communication Technologies and Signal Processing (IEEE ACTS-2020), 04-06 December, 2020.
34. Certificate of appreciation form IEEE Signal Processing Society, Gujarat Chapter for delivering a keynote talk during an International e-Conference on Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing (e-ISSP 2020) organized by Electronics & Communication Engineering Department of GH Patel College of Engineering & Technology, Vallabh Vidyanagar, India, 28-30 December, 2020.