Post-Doctoral Research/Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow Supervision:
1. Achinta Mondal, Development of an affordable wearable IoT-GPS enabled intelligent vital signs monitor for smart health monitoring services (ICMR Project), February, 2022-present (Junior research fellow).
2. Nabasmita Phukan, Development of an affordable wearable IoT-GPS enabled intelligent vital signs monitor for smart health monitoring services (ICMR Project), March, 2022-present (Senior research fellow).
3. Shailesh Mohine, Development of an affordable wearable IoT-GPS enabled intelligent vital signs monitor for smart health monitoring services (ICMR Project), February, 2022-present (Research associate-I).
4. Aditya Nalwaya, Automated classification system for human emotions based on physiological signals (CSIR project), March, 2021-present (Senior research fellow).
5. Vipin Gupta, Development of new methodologies for analysis and classification of epileptic seizure EEG signals (CSIR project), June, 2016-December, 2018 (Research associate).
6. Manish Sharma, Automated classification of biomedical signals based on time-frequency localized wavelet filter banks, December 2015-December 2016 (Post-doctoral fellow).
Ph. D. Thesis Supervision:
1. Akanksha Tiwari, Angular disparity and dimensionality in mental rotation: Characteristics of saccadic eye movement and electroencephalogram. (with Dr. Sanjram Premjit Khanganba), February, 2022.
2. Vipin Gupta, Fourier-Bessel domain based new methods for automated classification of EEG signals, January, 2022.
3. Rahul Sharma, Biomedical signal processing using higher order statistics. (at IIT Kanpur, with Prof. P. Sircar), September, 2020.
4. Shishir Maheshwari, Advanced image analysis techniques for automated glaucoma diagnosis using retinal fundus images. (with Dr. V. Kanhangad), July, 2020.
5. Anurag Nishad, Tunable-Q wavelet transform based filter banks for non-stationary signals analysis and classification, July, 2019.
6. Mohit Kumar, Automated diagnosis methods for heart diseases using flexible analytic wavelet transform, February, 2019.
7. Rishi Raj Sharma, Non-stationary signal processing techniques based on eigenvalue decomposition of Hankel matrix, November, 2018.
8. Abhijit Bhattacharyya, Advanced wavelet transforms based EEG signal processing methods for epilepsy diagnosis, October, 2018.
9. Abhay Upadhyay, New methods based on variational mode decomposition for speech signal analysis, November, 2017.
10. Dinesh Bhati, Design of time-frequency localized three-band wavelet filter banks and applications in EEG signal analysis, February, 2017. (at IIT Bombay, with Prof. V.M. Gadre).
11. Rajeev Sharma, Automated identification systems based on advanced signal processing techniques applied on EEG signals, February, 2017.
12. Shivnarayan Patidar, Tunable-Q wavelet transform based methodologies for analysis and classification of cardiac signals, May, 2015.
13. Pooja Jain, Noise resilient speech signal analysis using non-stationary signal processing techniques, April, 2015.
14. Varun Bajaj, Analysis and classification of EEG signals using novel features based on non-stationary signal decompositions, February, 2014.
1. Pradeep Chaudhary, Fourier-Bessel series expansion for medical image processing.
2. Vivek Kumar Singh, Improved eigenvalue decomposition for non-stationary signal analysis.
3. Kritiprasanna Das, Multivariate non-stationary signal analysis techniques for biomedical applications.
4. Makam Kiran Kumar, Electroencephalogram signals processing.
5. Shailesh Bhalerao, Automated diagnosis methods for human brain diseases.
6. Aditya Nalwaya, Automated detection of human emotions using physiological signals.
7. Ashok Mahato, Non-stationary signal processing.
8. Amrit Panda, Hyperspectral image processing for biomedical applications. (with Dr. Neeta Devi Sinnappah-Kang, Christian Medical College Ludhiana, India)
9. Arti Anuragi, Improving automated analysis and leaning of EEG signals for brain disorders detection using Fourier-Bessel series expansion based empirical wavelet transform. (at NIT Raipur, with Dr. Dilip Singh Sisodia).
10. Yamalakonda Venu Gopal, Estimation and filtering for dynamic control system. (with Dr. Abhinoy Kumar Singh).
11. Dada Saheb Ramteke, Gear fault diagnosis based on advanced signal processing techniques. (with Prof. Anand Parey).
12. Kumari Jyoti, Memristive device based implementation of signal processing methods. (with Dr. Shaibal Mukherjee).
13. Amishi Vijay, Speech enhancement techniques with applications for hearing impaired. (with Dr. Nitya Tiwari).
14. Achinta Mondal, ECG and PPG signal processing for smart health monitoring.
15. Nabasmita Phukan, Human activity recognition for healthcare application.
M. Tech. Thesis Supervision:
1. Sunilkumar Ainwad, Motor imagery EEG based brain-computer interfacing using Fourier-Bessel series expansion, June, 2022.
2. Mohnish Narayan Belani, Local wavelet pattern based glaucoma detection from fundus images, June, 2022.
3. Rahul Krishna, EEG signal classification based on graph signal processing, June, 2022.
4. Muktagucha Naga Viswanath, Automated sleep apnea detection from ECG signals based on flexible analytic wavelet transform, June, 2020.
5. Borra Jeevan Teja, Automated method based on TQWT for the classification of alcoholism using EEG signals, June, 2020.
6. Rishita Sharma, Windowed FBSE-EWT method for non-stationary signal analysis, June, 2020.
7. Manoj Tripathi, EEG based automated identification of schizophrenia from FBSE-EWT technique, June, 2020.
8. Richa Singh, Automated classification system for normal and ALS EMG signals based on iterative filtering, July, 2019.
9. Rajat Katiyar, Determination of respiratory and heart rates from PPG signals using FBSE-EWT method, July, 2019.
10. Preeti Meena, Reduction of cross terms in Wigner-Ville distribution using variational mode decomposition, July, 2019.
11. Piyush Varshney, Iterative filtering based automated detection of epileptic seizure EEG signals, July, 2018. (with Dr. S.K. Vishvakarma).
12. Puneet Jain, New approaches for speech enhancement based on variational mode decomposition and iterative filtering with applications of subspace approach, July, 2018. (with Dr. S.K. Vishvakarma).
13. Pratishtha Chandra, Eigenvalue decomposition based analysis and classification for electromyogram signals, July, 2018.
14. Lokesh Singh, Improved empirical wavelet transform for non-stationary signal analysis using Fourier-Bessel series expansion, July, 2018.
15. Avinash Kalyani, Cross-terms free time-frequency representation using empirical wavelet transform and Wigner-Ville distribution, June, 2018.
16. Ashish Kumar, Automated detection of congestive heart failure based on the eigenvalue decomposition of HRV signals, June, 2017.
17. Kapil Swarnkar, Classification of focal and non-focal electroencephalogram signals using recurrence plot method, June, 2016.
18. Surabhi Sood, Analysis and development of integrated index for diagnosis of coronary artery disease based on heart rate signals, June, 2016.
19. Satyartha Sharma, Detection of atrial fibrillation in electrocardiogram signals using tunable-Q wavelet transform, June, 2016.
20. Aswani Kumar Tiwari, Retinal blood vessel image segmentation and classification of epileptic seizure EEG signals for computer-aided diagnosis, June, 2016. (with Dr. V. Kanhangad)
21. Omkishor Sahu, Automated classification of magnetic resonance brain images using bi-dimensional empirical mode decomposition, June, 2015. (with Dr. V. Kanhangad)
22. V. Hari Rohit, Performance analysis of resource allocation types in LTE, July, 2009. (at IIIT Hyderabad with Dr. R. Govindarajulu, Dr. S. Kalyanasundaram, and Mr. V. Kamble)
23. Ashish Patwari, A proportional fair scheduling algorithm for cooperative transmission in OFDMA networks, July, 2009. (at IIIT Hyderabad with Dr. R. Govindarajulu, Dr. S. Kalyanasundaram, and Mr. N. Balamurli)
1. Shirly Susan Bethapudi, Graphical signal processing and machine learning for medical applications.
2. Akah Precious C, Multivariate signal processing and machine learning for medical applications.
B. Tech. Project Supervision:
1. Aahan Tyagi, Complex signal analysis using Fourier-Bessel series expansion based empirical wavelet transform, May, 2022.
2. Sonu Yadav, Automated classification of normal and glaucoma fundus images using EWT method, May, 2021.
3. Varun Patil, FAWT based automated detection of sleep apnea using EEG signals, May, 2021.
4. Abhishek Vashishtha, Singular spectrum analysis for automated detection of epilepsy using EEG signals, May, 2021.
5. Chethan N., Pitch frequency determination from speech signals based on FBSE-EWT method, May, 2021.
6. Pankaj Verma, Study on effects of chanting on EEG signal rhythms, December, 2019.
7. Anmay Kumar, Fundamental frequency determination for speech signals of Vedic mantras, December, 2019.
8. Himali Singh, Sliding-mode singular spectrum analysis for sleep apnea detection using ECG signals, December, 2019.
9. Mayur Dahyabhai Chopda, Automated identification of human emotions based on non-stationary EEG signal processing, December, 2018.
10. Anmol Mansingh and Banka Nithin, Automated screening of sleep apnea from ECG signals using digital Taylor-Fourier transform, December, 2018.
11. Addepalli Hari Narayana, Infrared image processing for IoT module using NIR spectroscopy, December, 2017. (with Mr. Pravin Kumar Angolkar, Analog Devices India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore).
12. Swastik Gupta and Konduri Hari Krishna, Automated classification of focal and non-focal EEG signals using Fourier-Bessel series expansion, December, 2017. (with Dr. M. Tanveer).
13. Tanvi Priya and Abhishek Kumar Yadav, Computer-aided detection of non-focal and focal EEG signals using flexible analytic wavelet transform, December, 2016.
14. Abhinav Tripathi and Dhaivat Janmejay Joshi, Automated classification of abnormal EMG signals using tunable-Q wavelet transform, December, 2016.
15. Archit Mathur and Naveen Chaudhary, Detection of glottal closure instants from voiced speech signals using the Fourier-Bessel series expansion, May, 2015.
16. Shah Meet akshaykumar and Sumit Saurav, Classification of epileptic seizure EEG signals using reconstructed phase space of intrinsic mode functions, May, 2015.
17. Pakala Avinash and Kora Shashank, Classification of normal and diabetic RR interval signals using empirical mode decomposition, May, 2015.
18. Harish Padigala, Singular value decomposition based method for AM-FM signal enhancement, May, 2014.
19. Rahul Shivaji Pawar, Design of adaptive doppler filter bank for ground based radars, May, 2014.
20. Sanjay Kumar Meena, Comparison study of image enhancement techniques, May, 2014. (with Dr. A. Vijesh)
21. Vimal Kumar Meena, Image enhancement using various filtering techniques, May, 2014. (with Dr. A. Vijesh)
22. Arvind Kumar Meena and Devendra Kumar Meena, Determination of instantaneous fundamental frequency from speech signals, May, 2014.
23. Sachin Londhe, Kishan Soni, and Abhishek Kumar, Detection of human emotions based on EEG and ECG signals, May, 2014.
24. Suhani and Manila Chaudhary, Classification of normal, seizure, and seizure-free EEG signals, May, 2014.
25. Aakash Gupta, Deepak Yadav, and Pritesh Kanani, Vehicle license plate recognition, May, 2013. (with Prof. R. Bodade, MCTE Mhow)
26. Varun Joshi, Applications of fractional calculus in signal processing, May, 2013. (with Dr. A. Vijesh)
27. Anamika Patel, Emotion recognition using EEG signals, May, 2013.
28. Ronak Bajaj and Saransh Chhabra Fourier-Bessel expansion based features for speaker identification, November, 2009. (at IIIT Hyderabad with Prof. R.N. Biswas)
1. Shreya Deep, Medical image processing.
2. Patnam Harshey, PCG signal processing.
3. Sunchu Jahnavi, ECG signal processing.
4. Sai Pranavee K, EEG signal processing.
5. Vineet Tripathi, Analysis and processing of ear EEG signals. (with Dr. Nitya Tiwari)