- Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme(TEQIP-3), MHRD 3-Days Short term Course on Recent Trends in Machine Learning and Soft-Computing from Dec 18 - Dec 20, 2020.
- Distinguished person in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence track in VLSID 2020, Jan 4 - Jan 8, 2020, Bangalore.
- Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme(TEQIP) sponsored active learning course on Fundamentals of Data Analytics from Nov 30 - Dec 03, 2019 with course faculty Dr. Vinti Agarwal, Postdoctoral Researcher Department of Information Security and Communication Technology, NTNU, Norway
- For research collaboration assignment with Dr. Stephen. L. Smith (Graduate Admissions Tutor, Department of Electronics, University of York, UK), during September 04-06, 2019 on "Cancer Disease Diagnosis using Soft Computing Algorithm".
- Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme(TEQIP) sponsored active learning course on "How to do good research? & how to write papers/thesis using LATEX" from Mar 26 - Mar 28, 2019 with the speaker Prof. N. Sundararajan (Retd. Professor of NTU Singapore) and Dr. B. S. Mahanand from SJCE Mysuru.
- Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme(TEQIP) sponsored a short term course on Machine Learning from Dec 13 - Dec 15, 2018.
- Tutorials on "Medical Applications of computational Intelligence" with "Professor Stephen Smith (University of York) and Arpit Bhardwaj (Bennett University, India)" IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (IEEE SSCI 2018) Nov 18 - Nov 21, 2018, Bengaluru, India
- Initiated Collaboration formalities by York University with IIT Indore: For this recently (Feb 9, 2018) Dr. Stephen. L. Smith , Professor, York University, U.K. visited to IIT Indore for discussing about the formal collaboration with IIT Indore.
During his visit, he conducted an expert talk on: "The application of evolutionary computation to the diagnosis and monitoring of Parkinson's disease".
- Organized a student interaction (Feb 9, 2018) with Mr. Amit Saxena, Principal Technical Officer, CDAC Bioinformatics group Pune. He presented a talk also on "Computational approaches to tackle Biological complexities". The purpose of his visit was to initiate student collaboration. Under National Supercomputing Mission(NSM), CDAC got funds from Govt. of India and they established huge computational infrastructure including supercomputers which students can utilize in their work.
- "International Symposium on Computational Mathematics, Optimization, and Computational Intelligence (CMOCI 2017)" a NTU-INDIA Connect Program Jul 17 - Jul 19, 2017 at IIT Indore, India
(i) Coordinating the activities of Distance Education Program in collaboration with IIT Bombay for 12 years. During this period, organized various ISTE workshops i.e. on Database Management Systems, Computer Programming, Research Methodology as well as some PG level courses. Development of lab for Object Oriented Analysis and design.
(ii) A short term course organized for class-3 employees.
(iii) Organized a national conference in Dec 2007. Another conference in Dec 2005 under the banner of Computer Society of India, Indore Chapter.
(iv) Many expert lectures / Seminars were organized at department level and under the banner of Computer Society of India.
(v) Member of Board of Studies in Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishvavidyalaya Bhopal.
(vi) Appointed as Asstt. Supt. Exam and OSD many times in UG/PG exam of the previous institute.
(vii) Elected as Secretary (2 times) for Computer Society of India, Indore Chapter and Treasurer for three times.
(viii) Conducted Expert talks to various institutions.